At Foodland, we encourage customers to save even more by using coupons while grocery shopping at all of our Foodland, Sack N Save and Foodland Farms stores statewide. We gladly accept coupons that follow our coupon guidelines below:
- Manufacturer coupons
- Internet printable coupons
- Checkout coupons (“Catalina” coupons) issued in our stores
These coupons must follow our Foodland Coupon Acceptance Guidelines below.
Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
Coupons that are accepted:
- Must be clear and legible
- Have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them
- Contain a valid remit address for the manufacturer
- Have a valid expiration date and are not expired
- Have a bar code that scans at checkout
- Must be original (not duplicated, distorted, altered, scanned or photocopied)
- Free product/no purchase required coupons will only be accepted if they are pre-printed and sent via postal mail or published in media, and printed double-sided and/or on security paper
- Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement
- Internet coupons must be valued at no more than $5 or the value of the product
- Manufacturer (Vendor) coupons for “Reduced Items.” (The value of the coupon cannot exceed the reduced item price. If the coupon value exceeds the reduced item price, then the coupon value will match the reduced price).
Coupons that are NOT accepted include:
- Competitor coupons
- Coupons for free products (where no purchase is necessary), not meeting the requirements above
- Internet coupons that exceed $5 off or the price of the product
- Free product or no purchase required coupons printed from the Internet
- Coupons that do not meet our coupon guidelines, above
- Foodland will follow the coupon limits as stated on each coupon. If no limits are mentioned on the coupon, Foodland will accept up to 4 like coupons for the same product (all flavors combined) on the same shopping trip per day. One shopping trip is defined as a transaction at the store per day.
Foodland Coupon Policy – We reserve the right to refuse any coupon, to limit quantities in coupon usage, and to revise our policies at any time as we deem appropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we will follow the limits as stated on each coupon. If no limits are mentioned on the coupon, Foodland will accept up to 4 like coupons for the same product on the same shopping trip per day. We also limit one coupon per item unless the coupon states otherwise.
No, please see “Coupons NOT accepted” above.
Yes, coupons may be combined with Foodland’s Maika`i discount and promotions created by Foodland. Coupons may not be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers.
Please speak to the Store Director. Store Directors and cashiers have been trained on our coupon policy and have been instructed to follow the policy at all times. The Store Director can further assist you if you have any questions.